Club Penguin Cheats

The Best and Latest Cheats of Club Penguin!!

Follow us!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Apply for Author!

Apply for Author!
Click on the Image and Just Fill the Form to Join our Team!!

Friday 18 October 2013

New Author: Aoao1111 (Amona)

Hello everyone!
I'm the new author, you can call me Amona. :)
I'm here to make the blog active until it gets sold and I will be ready to work with the person who will buy this blog unless he wants to fire me xP

Here are few informations about me:

My penguin name is 'Aoao1111', I'm playing CP since September, 2009. I'm a girl who loves writting stories about my life on Club Penguin with my sisters on my own blog.

A picture of my player card, that's how I will look mostly c:


That's me in my igloo!


Follow me on twitter @AmonaTheVampire

Contact me on my email: cpfunnygirls.aoao1111@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment